July 4/5, 2020
Matthew 11:16-19, 25-30
“You Servants of God" (vs. 1 & 4) ELW #825/LBW #252
"Jesus, Joy of Loving Hearts" (vs. 1 & 3) ELW only #638
Or join us at 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays or 9:30 a.m. on Sundays for our in-person worship.
Ascension will be following these COVID Safety Guidelines:
- Please use your best judgment when making the decision to attend. Use the following questions: Do you have symptoms related to COVID or waiting for test results? Have you been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days? Have you been out of the state or country within the last 14 days?
- Please sit in the designated pews to ensure proper distancing and maintain 6 feet of separation at all times.
- Wear masks during worship and save conversation time until we are outdoors following the service.
- Congregational singing will be brief and subdued (Please sing quietly or hum along.)
- Please do not shake hands and use available hand sanitizer as you need it.
- There will be no ‘passing of the plate’. Offerings can be placed in the offering plate as you enter the sanctuary.
- Please maintain 6 feet of separation as you receive Holy Communion. Distribution will be in the front of the center aisle. Communion will be distributed "in one kind": Receive the wafers with an open palm; the pastors will place the wafer in your hand.
- A sign-up sheet is available for participants to sign-in each week. In the event of an outbreak this allows us to contact those attending services (we will practice confidentially in the event of an outbreak)
- Please use the restrooms on the Fellowship Hall side of the building, which includes the handicapped accessible restroom.
- The sanctuary and narthex will be cleaned and sanitized following our services.
- Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation as we move through this time together!