Ascension Lutheran Church is a community of believers
who confess God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and
proclaim the Word of God as the guiding truth for our
life and faith, calling us as ambassadors of Christ to
love, serve, and teach his children.
- Saturday at 6:00 p.m.: Traditional Worship with Holy Communion Service (Healing Liturgy on 1st Sunday of the Month)
- Sunday at 8:15 am & 10:45 a.m.: Traditional Worship with Holy Communion Service (Contemporary Service on 4th Sunday of the month at 10:45 am)
- Sunday School at 9:30 am (September through May)
- During the Sundays in Lent (March 10 through April 14) Ascension will hold a special Cross-Generational Event for all ages in the Fellowship Hall
- Special Worship Services:
- Summer Mid-week Contemplative (Wednesdays at 7:00 pm June through August)
- Mid-week Lenten Worship (Wednesdays in Lent starting March 6, Ash Wednesday, through April 10; Soup Supper at 6:30 pm, Worship at 7:30 pm)
- Mid-week Advent Contemplative Service (Wednesdays at 7:00 pm beginning November 27 through December 18)
- Church Nursery is provided during Sunday worship services for infants and young children.
- Handicap Accessibility
- Hearing Devices available
- Joseph's Table - Ascension's community meal is held every third Thursday from 5:30-6:30 pm. All are welcome!
Visit our Facebook page: AscensionLutheranWS