Ascension Lutheran Church is a community of believers
who confess God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and
proclaim the Word of God as the guiding truth for our
life and faith, calling us as ambassadors of Christ to
love, serve, and teach his children.
ASH WEDNESDAY SERVICE (2/26/20) at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday at 6:00 p.m.: Traditional Worship with Holy Communion Service (Healing Liturgy on 1st Saturday of the Month)
- Sunday at 9:30 a.m.: Traditional Worship with Holy Communion (Contemporary Worship will be held on the 4th Sunday during February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, and November)
- Sunday School: 10:45 a.m - 11:30 am.
- Fellowship Hour following the Sunday worship service.
- Special Worship Services:
- Summer Mid-week Contemplative (Wednesdays at 7:00 pm June through August)
- Mid-week Lenten Worship (Wednesdays in Lent starting Feb. 26, Ash Wednesday, through April 1; Soup Supper at 6:30 pm, Worship at 7:30 pm)
- Mid-week Advent Contemplative Service (Wednesdays at 7:00 pm beginning December 2 through 23)
- Church Nursery is provided during Sunday worship services for infants and young children.
- Handicap Accessibility
- Hearing Devices available
- Joseph's Table - Ascension's community meal is held every THIRD Thursday from 5:30-6:30 pm. All are welcome!
Visit our Facebook page: AscensionLutheranWS