Ascension Lutheran Church is a community of believers
who confess God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and
proclaim the Word of God as the guiding truth for our
life and faith, calling us as ambassadors of Christ to
love, serve, and teach his children.
Ascension will be closed through April 30, 2020. At the end of the month, staff and council will assess the current situation to determine if we can proceed with regularly scheduled worship and activities.
Giving envelopes can be sent via USPS or dropped off in the office drop box (located beside the office door). Please call the office for information regarding online giving opportunities.
Please see the COVID-19 Update tab for an updated letter from the Pastors, the Worship Resources tab (for bulletins, hymns, and readings), and the Holy Week schedule tab.
- Saturday at 6:00 p.m.: Traditional Worship with Holy Communion Service (Healing Liturgy on 1st Saturday of the Month)
- Sunday at 9:30 a.m.: Traditional Worship with Holy Communion (Contemporary Worship will be held on the 4th Sunday during February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, and November)
- Sunday School: 10:45 a.m - 11:30 am.
- Fellowship Hour following the Sunday worship service.
- Special Worship Services:
- Summer Mid-week Contemplative (Wednesdays at 7:00 pm June through August)
- Mid-week Lenten Worship (Wednesdays in Lent starting Feb. 26, Ash Wednesday, through April 1; Soup Supper at 6:30 pm, Worship at 7:30 pm)
- Mid-week Advent Contemplative Service (Wednesdays at 7:00 pm beginning December 2 through 23)
- Church Nursery is provided during Sunday worship services for infants and young children.
- Handicap Accessibility
- Hearing Devices available
- Joseph's Table - Ascension's community meal is held every THIRD Thursday from 5:30-6:30 pm. All are welcome!